Saat nonton ini, yang gue harapkan cuma satu: I do hope I can enjoy the movie as much as I can. In the end, it turns out I’m more than happy.
- Starting this year with “Another Day of Sun” from La La Land and never expected to close 2017 by saying “This Is Me” sung by the oddest people, like myself.
- If you search for a perfect storyline about P.T. Barnum, then don’t. I just ask you to enjoy the festivity through the musical numbers and just have fun like them.
- Another joyful part is that I do agree with other reviewers who said that this movie is likely about Hugh Jackman having fun. You’ll see him in a very effortless playing Mr. Barnum especially in singing and dancing part.
- Michelle Williams also look like soooo shantaaii in potraying Charity, (please don’t let Fat Amy heard about this name or she will hijacked the role and change it to Obesity)the “nerimo type of wife”. Reminds me about her early role as Jen in Dawson’s Creek.
- As I read from my friend opinion, I also agree with him, Zac Efron is the prettiest actor in the movie LOL.
- A minor minor part about this movie based on my personal taste is just the movie length. If they are willing to spent at least another 30 minutes to explore deeper on each characters (especially why Barnum choose the rest family members), I believe many will pleased with this movie even more.
- Regarding the musical number, I don’t know what is going on behind it but I hate to know that Kesha “This Is Me” rendition is not included in the soundtrack album. I really hope they will include her version on the Deluxe/Complete version.
- As a closure: this might not be The Greatest Show but sure that this will be the best show for the oddest guys outhere!
Oh just like Barnum say: The noblest art is that of making others happy 😊