Hola! Como estas? After a bit disappointment with Justice League, I encourage myself to watch Coco, a new full length movie from Disney’s Pixar. Here’s some of my review about the latin influenced movie.
- Coco is not a kids dedicated movie. It is more than that. All familia should come and embrace this greatness!
- I do love how Pixars portrayed the after-life world, not gloomy and makes kids close their eyes, instead, they make it so colorful. Me, as and “almost” adult, definitely enjoying the scene so much!
- Another plus about this movie is I really enjoy the music! Yes, Spanish Guitar, mariachi and all those latin rhythm really amused me. All cast voices are also rocks man!
- How about the story? It is SUPERBE!! I really enjoy the emotional roller coaster ride, one moment I laugh and the next I feel sad and some part of me wants to cry. The family relationship is totally as simple as our daily life and they bring it through a kids point of view. Something that is really rare this day.
- A pro tips from me before you entered the theater. I suggest you to read some of the Latin culture, because many cameos are taken from the their culture, like music, artists and even some dialogs are in Spanish.
- If you do love Disney’s please come early. There is an additional bonus for you, which is a 20 minutes Frozen movie! Yes, FROZEN.. (please don’t start singing Let It Go). This short movie is good even though I feel like a bit wasting my time. I do feel that the original Frozen is far better and this short movie is, personally, not that short. Nevertheless, Olaf will keep you entertain.
- Though Coco is available in 3D format, I think it is doesn’t matter if you watched this on 2D format. The pictures are still shine bright even for the sore eyes.
- Oh, please don’t get up so fast from your seat. No post scenes but do enjoy Miguel version of Remember Me. It’s worth the time.
So, if you want to have a family time this long weekend, I suggest you book the tickets now and watch Coco with your whole family!